Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.771959, 35.217018.
Jerusalem is one of the largest cities and the capital of Israel. The population of the city is about 800,000 people. Jerusalem is considered to be one of the oldest cities of the world, and its historic landmarks and monuments are hard to count. The capital attracts millions of tourists from around the world, and is one of the most visited places on the planet.
Map of Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jerusalem, Israel is 31.771959, and the longitude is 35.217018. Jerusalem, Israel is located at Israel country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 46' 19.0524'' N and 35° 13' 1.2648'' E.
Jerusalem, Israel Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 46' 19.0524'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 13' 1.2648'' E|
Coordinates of Jerusalem, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Israel
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ra'anana, Israel (32.184448, 34.870766)
- Bethlehem, Israel (31.705791, 35.200657)
- Ashdod, Israel (31.801447, 34.643497)
- Nazareth, Israel (32.699635, 35.303547)
- Bat Yam, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.017136, 34.745441)
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel (32.109333, 34.855499)
- Haifa, Israel (32.794044, 34.989571)
- Karmiel, Israel (32.919945, 35.290146)
- Herzliya, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.166313, 34.843311)
- Rehovot, Israel (31.894756, 34.809322)