Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.699635, 35.303547.
Nazareth is one of the most famous cities of Israel, located in the north inland part of the country and famous as 'the Arabic capital of Israel'. Known as the place of Jesus Christ's childhood home, Nazareth is currently an important center of Christian pilgrimage, with the total population of the city's residents close to 90,000 people (a large portion of those being of Arab origin). The city has a long and winding history, with numerous important events taking place in and near it. In addition to its historic value, the city attracts plenty of those who some as medical tourists to Israel.
Map of Nazareth, Israel
Nazareth, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nazareth, Israel is 32.699635, and the longitude is 35.303547. Nazareth, Israel is located at Israel country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 41' 58.6860'' N and 35° 18' 12.7692'' E.
Nazareth, Israel Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 41' 58.6860'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 18' 12.7692'' E|
Coordinates of Nazareth, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Israel
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ra'anana, Israel (32.184448, 34.870766)
- Bethlehem, Israel (31.705791, 35.200657)
- Ashdod, Israel (31.801447, 34.643497)
- Nazareth, Israel (32.699635, 35.303547)
- Bat Yam, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.017136, 34.745441)
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel (32.109333, 34.855499)
- Haifa, Israel (32.794044, 34.989571)
- Karmiel, Israel (32.919945, 35.290146)
- Herzliya, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.166313, 34.843311)
- Rehovot, Israel (31.894756, 34.809322)