Horsley Park, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.842049, 150.854904.
A small western suburb of New South Wales, Horsley Park has the population of about 2,000 people. It is an excellent recreation point, located between two large parks, along with plenty of small facilities for sports like horseback riding, hiking, boating, golf, etc. It is one of the most popular locations for buying a small cottage among retiring people and young families.
Map of Horsley Park, NSW, Australia
Horsley Park, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Horsley Park, NSW, Australia is -33.842049, and the longitude is 150.854904. Horsley Park, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 50' 31.3764'' S and 150° 51' 17.6544'' E.
Horsley Park, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 50' 31.3764'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 51' 17.6544'' E|
Coordinates of Horsley Park, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)