Glossodia, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.532143, 150.767532.
Glossodia is a small town and a far away suburb of Sydney, located in New South Wales, Australia. The population of the town is close to 3,000 people. It is located right near Comlerov State Forest, and the Sydney Guide Dog Centre is another important attraction of Glossodia.
Where is Glossodia, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Glossodia, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glossodia, NSW, Australia
Glossodia, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glossodia, NSW, Australia is -33.532143, and the longitude is 150.767532. Glossodia, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 31' 55.7148'' S and 150° 46' 3.1152'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 31' 55.7148'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 46' 3.1152'' E|
Coordinates of Glossodia, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)