Illinois, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.000000, -89.000000.
Illinois is one of the large state situated in the central part of the US. It is bordered by the region of the Great Lakes and by the states of Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Kentucky. The state of Illinois has a long and winding history. The state is a home to one of the largest cities in the country and one of the most populated urban hubs in the continent, Chicago, with the total population close to 2.85 million people. Thus, with the number of residents exceeding 12.7 million people, Illinois is the 6th most populated state in the US. Illinois is an industrial, agricultural, financial, business, and cultural center of the country, with very multi-cultural and multi-religious community. Illinois a birthplace Abraham Lincoln, one of the most important and the most influential Presidents of our country.
Map of Illinois, the US
Illinois, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Illinois, the US is 40.000000, and the longitude is -89.000000. Illinois, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 0' 0.0000'' N and 89° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Illinois, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Illinois, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)