Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.273502, -86.126976.
Indiana is an inland state located in northwestern part of the US. in the Great Lakes region. The state is bordered by Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Michigan states. It was inhabited by plenty of various indigenous tribes and populations, and the current population of Indiana is close to 6.7 million people, with a few large urban areas like Indianapolis, Evansville, Fort Wayne, etc. The state is an industrial and agricultural area, with a great number of companies and enterprises producing chemicals, automobiles, coal, petroleum, steel, and so on. It is also a center of education and research.
Map of Indiana, USA
Indiana, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Indiana, USA is 40.273502, and the longitude is -86.126976. Indiana, USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 16' 24.6072'' N and 86° 7' 37.1136'' W.
Indiana, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 16' 24.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 7' 37.1136'' W|
Coordinates of Indiana, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)