Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.738045, 73.084488.
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan, its cultural and educational hub. Excavations have shown that the locality where the present Islamabad is situated can be considered one of the earliest inhabited areas, and so say numerous monuments of ancient history. Modern Islamabad attracts numerous tourists with its amazing architecture which unites traditional styles with modern technologies.
Map of Islamabad, Pakistan
Islamabad, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Islamabad, Pakistan is 33.738045, and the longitude is 73.084488. Islamabad, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 44' 16.9620'' N and 73° 5' 4.1568'' E.
Islamabad, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 44' 16.9620'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 5' 4.1568'' E|
Coordinates of Islamabad, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)