Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.705557, 70.657776.
Taunsa is a city in central Pakistan, the capital of the same name division of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the state of Punjab. The population of the city is about 170,000 people. The city is a center of arts, culture and Sufi philosophy, with plenty of temples and various related societies. The city is also pretty beautiful and is a great tourism destination.
Where is Taunsa, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Taunsa, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taunsa, Pakistan
Taunsa, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taunsa, Pakistan is 30.705557, and the longitude is 70.657776. Taunsa, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 42' 20.0052'' N and 70° 39' 27.9936'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 42' 20.0052'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 39' 27.9936'' E|
Coordinates of Taunsa, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)