Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.505283, 71.222084.
Jalalpur Pirwala is a large city and the capital of the same name province in central Pakistan. With the number of residents close to 320,000, the city is one of the largest in the region. It is an industrial and historic settlement, with a great part of trade and agriculture in its economy. The Mausoleum of Hazrat Pir Qataal is one of the most important tourist attractions of the city.
Where is Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan
Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan is 29.505283, and the longitude is 71.222084. Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 30' 19.0188'' N and 71° 13' 19.5024'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 30' 19.0188'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 13' 19.5024'' E|
Coordinates of Jalalpur Pirwala, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)
No comments written yet.