Jamberoo, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.648468, 150.777145.
Jamberoo is a small village in coastal area of New South Wales, eastern part of Australia. The village is located to the south of Sydney, in the neighborhood of Wollongong city. There are about 1,000 people living in the village, and it is one of the most favorite recreation and picnic zones for urban population of the neighboring big cities.
Map of Jamberoo, NSW, Australia
Jamberoo, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamberoo, NSW, Australia is -34.648468, and the longitude is 150.777145. Jamberoo, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 38' 54.4848'' S and 150° 46' 37.7220'' E.
Jamberoo, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 38' 54.4848'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 46' 37.7220'' E|
Coordinates of Jamberoo, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)