Tamarama, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.899693, 151.270615.
Tamarama is a very small beach community with the number of residents close to 1,500 people, which is a part of Sydney metropolitan area in New South West, eastern Australia. Located just in 7 miles from the city center, it is one of the most favorite places for residents of Sydney to spend a day at a wonderful beach. Along with Rose Bay, Tamarama is famous for its great beach with 1 km long beach-line, with excellent options for dining and water sports related activities.
Map of Tamarama, NSW, Australia
Tamarama, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tamarama, NSW, Australia is -33.899693, and the longitude is 151.270615. Tamarama, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 53' 58.8948'' S and 151° 16' 14.2140'' E.
Tamarama, NSW, Australia elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
Tamarama, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 53' 58.8948'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 16' 14.2140'' E|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of Tamarama, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)