Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.870239, 67.049217.
Jamshed Town is a district in Karachi, the capital of Pakistan. The district is located to the east of the central part of the city, and there are about 750,000 people live in the district. The district has got its name after Jamshed Nusserwanjee Mehta, one of the most notable mayors of Karachi. It is the most populated district of the city, famous with a large farmer's market.
Map of Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.870239, and the longitude is 67.049217. Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 52' 12.8604'' N and 67° 2' 57.1812'' E.
Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 52' 12.8604'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 2' 57.1812'' E|
Coordinates of Jamshed Town, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)