Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.528028, -46.902763.
Jandira is a small city in the state of São Paulo, eastern Brazil, located in the neighborhood of the very São Paulo city and is a part of its crowded metropolitan area. It has the area close to 6.800 square miles and the population slightly exceeding 100,000 people. Jandira is actually a large planned dormitory area with excellent new residential blocks and a few very nice large shopping areas.
Where is Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil
Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.528028, and the longitude is -46.902763. Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 31' 40.9008'' S and 46° 54' 9.9468'' W.
|DMS Lat||23° 31' 40.9008'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 54' 9.9468'' W|
Coordinates of Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasília, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)