Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.646620, -48.670361.
Palhoça is a small city in the State of Santa Catarina, southern Brazil, located right between the cities of Florianópolis and Sao Jose. Palhoça was established in the end of the 18th century as a small military settlement and a special zone for protection of the nearest large settlements. Today it is a developing community, with the number of residents close to 125 thousand people. There are two large industrial facilities in the city, producing beverages and clothing.
Where is Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil is -27.646620, and the longitude is -48.670361. Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 38' 47.8320'' S and 48° 40' 13.2996'' W.
|DMS Lat||27° 38' 47.8320'' S|
|DMS Long||48° 40' 13.2996'' W|
Coordinates of Palhoça, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)