Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.672855, 139.817413.
Kōtō (江東区), also known as Koto City, is a special ward and a central part of the city of Tokyo, Japan. It is located on the coast and is famous for its port, railway station, and very well developed transportation network. Situated on the east of the Tokyo metropolitan center, Kōtō has a total area of 15.51 sq miles. It is bordered by the Arakawa River to the east and the Sumida River to the west. People living in the district work in some IT and broadcasting companies. Koto has 45 districts including Aomi, Ariake, Fukagawa, Shinonome, Shin-Kiba, and Yumenoshima.
Local attractions include Kiyosumi Garden, Tomioka Hachiman Shrine, Kameido Tenjin Shrine, Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome, Kiyosumi Garden, Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo in Kiba Park, Fukagawa Edo Museum, Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo Gate Bridge, Dream Bridge, etc. Koto is also home to the Ariake Junior College of Education and the Arts, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, India International School in Japan, and Shibaura Institute of Technology. Tokyo Heliport serving the ward is used by government organizations and private companies.
Where is Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan
Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan is 35.672855, and the longitude is 139.817413. Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 40' 22.2780'' N and 139° 49' 2.6868'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 40' 22.2780'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 49' 2.6868'' E|
Coordinates of Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)