Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.657185, 139.560806.
Chōfu-shi is a small district in the area of Shibasaki, which is a western neighborhood of Tokyo, the capital of Japan. It is estimated that there are over 225,000 people living in Chōfu. It is primarily known as a home for Ajinomoto Stadium, one of the largest stadiums in the capital city. It is really a great and modern recreation area, with excellent sports facilities and parks like Nogawa Park, Jindai Botanical Garden, and some others.
Map of Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan
Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan is 35.657185, and the longitude is 139.560806. Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 39' 25.8660'' N and 139° 33' 38.9016'' E.
Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 39' 25.8660'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 33' 38.9016'' E|
Coordinates of Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)