Sumida, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.710724, 139.801498.
Sumida is one of the central districts of Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. There are about 260,000 people living in the district, and Sumida was founded just in the middle of the last century, now being almost the central part of the capital city. Sumdia is a historic part of the city, with plenty of landmarks and attractions like Tobu Museum, Edo-Tokyo Museum, Tokyo Skytree tower, Ryōgoku Kokugikan Stadium, Sumida Triphony Hall, etc.
Where is Sumida, Tokyo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Sumida, Tokyo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sumida, Tokyo, Japan
Sumida, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sumida, Tokyo, Japan is 35.710724, and the longitude is 139.801498. Sumida, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 42' 38.6064'' N and 139° 48' 5.3928'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 42' 38.6064'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 48' 5.3928'' E|
Coordinates of Sumida, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)