Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.646572, 139.653244.
Setagaya is a small neighborhood of Tokyo, located about 4 miles southwest of the city center, with the population close to 900,000 people. The residential area is pretty new and it was established in the middle of the 20th century. There are a few interesting attractions and places to see in Setagaya, including Hasegawa Machiko Art Museum, Gōtoku-ji temple, Komazawa Olympic Park, Todoroki Valley, Setagaya Literary Museum, Seikadō Bunko Art Museum, and many others.
Map of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan
Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is 35.646572, and the longitude is 139.653244. Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 38' 47.6592'' N and 139° 39' 11.6784'' E.
Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan elevation is 47 meters height, that is equal to 154 feet.
Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 38' 47.6592'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 39' 11.6784'' E|
|Elevation (m)||47 m|
|Elevation (f)||154 feet|
Coordinates of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)