Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.646572, 139.653244.
Setagaya City (世田谷区) is a special ward, located about 8 miles southwest of Tokyo city center. The residential area is pretty new and it was established in the middle of the 20th century. There are a few interesting attractions and places to see in Setagaya, including Hasegawa Machiko Art Museum, Seikadō Bunko Art Museum, Setagaya Art Museum, Setagaya Literary Museum, Gōtoku-ji Temple, Kinuta Park, Tamagawadai Park, Komazawa Olympic Park, Todoroki Valley, and Carrot Tower. There are offices of several companies in Setagaya such as Toho, Cookie Jar Entertainment, OLM Inc., Game Freak, etc. It is also home to Komazawa University, Kokushikan University, Showa Women's University, Tokyo City University, and so on.
Where is Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan
Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is 35.646572, and the longitude is 139.653244. Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 38' 47.6592'' N and 139° 39' 11.6784'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 38' 47.6592'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 39' 11.6784'' E|
Coordinates of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)