Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.200184, 136.802444.
Ama is a small neighborhood located in Aichi Prefecture, about 8 miles west of Nagoya city. It is a historic area with the current population slightly below 100,000 people. The district is a small cultural and sports center, with a few excellent establishments for volleyball and other kinds of sports. There are over a dozen of schools in Ama.
Where is Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan on Map?
Road map of Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan is 35.200184, and the longitude is 136.802444. Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 12' 0.6624'' N and 136° 48' 8.7984'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 12' 0.6624'' N|
|DMS Long||136° 48' 8.7984'' E|
Coordinates of Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)