Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.257771, 19.656536.
Located in southern part of Slovakia, the village of Kalonda is an old Roman settlement established in the 16th century. Today, its population is about 11 hundreds people, and it is a part of Lučenec District, situated in Banská Bystrica Region. There are a Rona Catholic and an old Lutheran churches in the town.
Where is Kalonda, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Kalonda, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalonda, Slovakia
Kalonda, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalonda, Slovakia is 48.257771, and the longitude is 19.656536. Kalonda, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 15' 27.9756'' N and 19° 39' 23.5296'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 15' 27.9756'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 39' 23.5296'' E|
Coordinates of Kalonda, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Slovakia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diretoma, Trenčín, Slovakia (48.896042, 17.953182)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.217422, 18.598438)
- Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia (49.133266, 20.430696)
- Krompachy, Slovakia (48.915489, 20.873404)
- Kalonda, Slovakia (48.257771, 19.656536)
- Ladce, Slovakia (49.037861, 18.286995)
- Poprad, Slovakia (49.055187, 20.301434)
- Harmanec, Slovakia (48.795185, 19.079527)
- Zámutov, Slovakia (48.899982, 21.552341)
- Šaľa, Slovakia (48.155094, 17.869606)