Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.037861, 18.286995.
Ladce is a small municipality in northern Slovakia, in Ilava District, located in the neighborhood of Dubnica nad Vahom. There are about 2,500 people live in the town, and it is a cozy beautiful town on the Vah River. According to the historians, the town was established in the 15th century, and it is a popular tourist spot who wants to meet wonderful authentic taste of the country.
Map of Ladce, Slovakia
Ladce, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ladce, Slovakia is 49.037861, and the longitude is 18.286995. Ladce, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 2' 16.2996'' N and 18° 17' 13.1820'' E.
Ladce, Slovakia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 2' 16.2996'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 17' 13.1820'' E|
Coordinates of Ladce, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Slovakia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diretoma, Trenčín, Slovakia (48.896042, 17.953182)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.217422, 18.598438)
- Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia (49.133266, 20.430696)
- Krompachy, Slovakia (48.915489, 20.873404)
- Kalonda, Slovakia (48.257771, 19.656536)
- Ladce, Slovakia (49.037861, 18.286995)
- Poprad, Slovakia (49.055187, 20.301434)
- Harmanec, Slovakia (48.795185, 19.079527)
- Zámutov, Slovakia (48.899982, 21.552341)
- Šaľa, Slovakia (48.155094, 17.869606)