Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.133266, 20.430696.
A small cozy town of Kežmarok is situated in the middle of the Spiš region, Slovakia, right at the foot of the High Tatry mountains. It used to be a much larger town and a small center of education and culture. Currently, its population does not exceed 20 thousand people, but the town is usually more crowded since a great number of tourists come to visit it year round and enjoy local historic architecture, unique cuisine and quiet setting.
Where is Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia
Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia is 49.133266, and the longitude is 20.430696. Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 7' 59.7576'' N and 20° 25' 50.5056'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 7' 59.7576'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 25' 50.5056'' E|
Coordinates of Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Slovakia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diretoma, Trenčín, Slovakia (48.896042, 17.953182)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.217422, 18.598438)
- Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia (49.133266, 20.430696)
- Krompachy, Slovakia (48.915489, 20.873404)
- Kalonda, Slovakia (48.257771, 19.656536)
- Ladce, Slovakia (49.037861, 18.286995)
- Poprad, Slovakia (49.055187, 20.301434)
- Harmanec, Slovakia (48.795185, 19.079527)
- Zámutov, Slovakia (48.899982, 21.552341)
- Šaľa, Slovakia (48.155094, 17.869606)