Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.217422, 18.598438.
Levice is a city in central Slovakia, situated about 33 miles east of Nitra and 90 miles east of Bratislava. There are about 40,000 people living in Levice, and it is a small recreation center, with great facilities for skiing, skating, swimming, basketball and football. The landmarks include Tekov Museum and Tekov Observatory, Levice Castle, Mestský park, etc.
Where is Levice, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Levice, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Levice, Slovakia
Levice, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Levice, Slovakia is 48.217422, and the longitude is 18.598438. Levice, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 13' 2.7192'' N and 18° 35' 54.3768'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 13' 2.7192'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 35' 54.3768'' E|
Coordinates of Levice, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Slovakia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diretoma, Trenčín, Slovakia (48.896042, 17.953182)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.217422, 18.598438)
- Kežmarok, the Spiš, Slovakia (49.133266, 20.430696)
- Krompachy, Slovakia (48.915489, 20.873404)
- Kalonda, Slovakia (48.257771, 19.656536)
- Ladce, Slovakia (49.037861, 18.286995)
- Poprad, Slovakia (49.055187, 20.301434)
- Harmanec, Slovakia (48.795185, 19.079527)
- Zámutov, Slovakia (48.899982, 21.552341)
- Šaľa, Slovakia (48.155094, 17.869606)