Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.804447, 137.227478.
Kangaroo Island is a large island located in the region of South Australia, and with the area of 4,400 square km considered to be the third larges island of the continent. The population of the island is also about 4,400 people, with a few small towns and a number of villages located there. However, most of the area is covered by a natural preserve with absolutely unique climate, special fauna and flora, which includes plenty of kangaroos, a wide variety of bird species, etc. It is possible to reach the island by ferries from Capr Jervis and Adelaide.
Map of Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia
Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia is -35.804447, and the longitude is 137.227478. Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia is located at Australia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 48' 16.0092'' S and 137° 13' 38.9208'' E.
Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 48' 16.0092'' S|
|DMS Long||137° 13' 38.9208'' E|
Coordinates of Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Australia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia (-25.216667, 153.133331)
- Whitsunday Islands, Australia (-20.299999, 148.933334)
- North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia (-27.532316, 153.462601)
- Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia (-27.372297, 153.176956)
- Penguin Island, Shoalwater, WA, Australia (-32.305698, 115.690575)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia (-35.804447, 137.227478)
- Possession Island, Queensland, Australia (-10.723373, 142.401260)
- Dunk Island, Family Islands National Park, Dunk QLD, Australia (-17.945278, 146.157776)
- Tasmania, Australia (-41.640079, 146.315918)
- South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia (-27.833509, 153.421326)