North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.532316, 153.462601.
North Stradbroke Island lays in Moreton Bay in the neighborhood of Brisbane, in Queensland, Australia. It is a very important natural eco system and a tourist spot which can be reached both by buses and boats. The island is a destination for scuba divers, swimmers, and other kind of water sports fans. There are also some facilities to observe the surrounding and underwater life.
Map of North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia
North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia is -27.532316, and the longitude is 153.462601. North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia is located at Australia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 31' 56.3376'' S and 153° 27' 45.3636'' E.
North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 31' 56.3376'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 27' 45.3636'' E|
Coordinates of North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Australia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia (-25.216667, 153.133331)
- Whitsunday Islands, Australia (-20.299999, 148.933334)
- North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia (-27.532316, 153.462601)
- Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia (-27.372297, 153.176956)
- Penguin Island, Shoalwater, WA, Australia (-32.305698, 115.690575)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia (-35.804447, 137.227478)
- Possession Island, Queensland, Australia (-10.723373, 142.401260)
- Dunk Island, Family Islands National Park, Dunk QLD, Australia (-17.945278, 146.157776)
- Tasmania, Australia (-41.640079, 146.315918)
- South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia (-27.833509, 153.421326)