Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.372297, 153.176956.
Fisherman Island is a town, an island, and the location of the Port of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. It is an artificial island created in the delta of the Brisbane River especially for the port and for fishermen settlements. There are about 3 thousand people living there, most of whom are working in the port and the port related facilities.
Map of Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia
Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia is -27.372297, and the longitude is 153.176956. Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia is located at Australia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 22' 20.2692'' S and 153° 10' 37.0416'' E.
Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 22' 20.2692'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 10' 37.0416'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Australia
Also check out these related Islands.
- North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia (-27.532316, 153.462601)
- Fisherman island, Brisbane QLD Australia (-27.372297, 153.176956)
- Penguin Island, Shoalwater, WA, Australia (-32.305698, 115.690575)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia (-35.804447, 137.227478)
- Possession Island, Queensland, Australia (-10.723373, 142.401260)
- Dunk Island, Family Islands National Park, Dunk QLD, Australia (-17.945278, 146.157776)
- Tasmania, Australia (-41.640079, 146.315918)
- South Stradbroke Island, QLD, Australia (-27.833509, 153.421326)