Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.855938, 50.961750.
Karaj is a small city in Alborz Province, Iran. It is an independent city and the largest neighborhood of Tehran, with the population close to 1.8 million people. The settlement is actually very old, with the signs of the first settlement dated back to the Bronze Age. The city is famous for its palaces, mosques, parks, and historic monuments, with a number of landmarks being on the World Heritage list. It is also an industrial spot, producing textiles, plastic, wire, sugar, and so on.
Where is Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran on Map?
Road map of Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran
Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran is 35.855938, and the longitude is 50.961750. Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 51' 21.3768'' N and 50° 57' 42.3000'' E.
Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 51' 21.3768'' N|
|DMS Long||50° 57' 42.3000'' E|
Coordinates of Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)
- Bam, Kerman, Iran (29.107101, 58.345772)