Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.489429, 47.068359.
Ahar is a city in East Azerbaijan, which is the northernmost province of Iran. With the former name of Karadag, the city used to be the area of numerous battles and military operations. Today it is one of the largest cities in the province, with the population approaching to 100,000 people. It is an old historic city and a tourist spot, with a few finest examples of old architecture and cultural spots. Crafts and traditions of making amazing unique carpets are what the city is famous with.
Where is Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is 38.489429, and the longitude is 47.068359. Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 29' 21.9444'' N and 47° 4' 6.0924'' E.
Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 29' 21.9444'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 4' 6.0924'' E|
Coordinates of Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)
- Bam, Kerman, Iran (29.107101, 58.345772)