Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.072098, 49.701347.
Takestan is a small city situated in Qazvin Province in north western part of Iran. It is an old city located in quite a large valley, near highway 2, and its population is close to 120,000 people. The area used to be inhabited very long ago, and it was the area were Tat people were living. Even now, there are plenty of Tat culture people residing in the city. There is an important landmark known as Pir Masoleum, situated in the city. It is a small building with domes built in Seljuk epochs. The city is a center of transportation and agriculture, with plenty of small and medium private wineries situated there.
Where is Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran on Map?
Road map of Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran
Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran is 36.072098, and the longitude is 49.701347. Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 4' 19.5528'' N and 49° 42' 4.8492'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 4' 19.5528'' N|
|DMS Long||49° 42' 4.8492'' E|
Coordinates of Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Qom City, Qom Province, Iran (34.639999, 50.876389)
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)