Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.066666, 46.299999.
Tabriz is one of the largest and one of the most populated cities in Iran, situated in the north western part of the country, in the province of East Azerbaijan. It is situated in a small valley near the River of Quru, which divides the city into its northern and southern part. Tabriz is an industrial, educational, economic, cultural, commercial, and educational center of the country. It is an old city with a large number of tourist attractions like the Mausoleum of Poets, Tabriz City Museum and the Clock Tower, East-Azerbaijan State Palace, Jamee mosque of Tabriz, Tabriz Museum of Natural History, Seyed Hamzeh shrine, Measure museum, Qari Bridge, Aji Chay Bridge, the City's Market, the City'sMosque (the Blue Mosque), and many others. Tabirz is also famous with its unique amazing cuisine and excellent places to eat.
Where is Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran is 38.066666, and the longitude is 46.299999. Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 3' 59.9976'' N and 46° 17' 59.9964'' E.
Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 3' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||46° 17' 59.9964'' E|
Coordinates of Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)
- Bam, Kerman, Iran (29.107101, 58.345772)