Kauai, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.108543, -159.496765.
Kauai (Hawaiian Kaua‘i), The "Garden Island", is a volcanic island located about 72 miles northwest of Oahu island, Kauai county, Hawaii, USA. It is one of the northernmost islands and one of the counties of Hawaii, the westernmost state of the USA. Just like all other islands of Hawaii, Kauai is quite a popular tourist spot, with a large share of its economy basing on tourism. Another important economic activity on the island is coffee. The area is also famous for its farms, wonderful nature, palm trees, waterfalls, and other attractions.
Points of interest in Kauai include the Kauai Museum, the Grove Farm Homestead Museum, Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Kilauea Lighthouse, the Wailua River, Poipu Beach, Kokee State Park, Waimea Canyon State Park, Nā Pali Coast State Park, Mountain Tubing, Spouting Horn, Wailua Falls, Koloa Rum Company, Kalalau Trail, Luau Kalamaku, Tree Tunnel, Queen's Bath, Opaekaa Falls, Hanalei Bay, and many more. Lihue Airport serves the region and is located on the southeastern side of Kauai.
Where is Kauai, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Kauai, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kauai, HI, USA
Kauai, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kauai, HI, USA is 22.108543, and the longitude is -159.496765. Kauai, HI, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 6' 30.7548'' N and 159° 29' 48.3540'' W.
|DMS Lat||22° 6' 30.7548'' N|
|DMS Long||159° 29' 48.3540'' W|
Coordinates of Kauai, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Little Island, NY, USA (40.742119, -74.011055)
- Ellis Island, NJ, USA (40.699207, -74.042427)
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)