Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -3.972201, 122.514900.
Kendari City is a large city and the capital of South East Sulawesi province, Indonesia. The population of the city is close to 315,000 people. The city is divided into 4 main districts and 10 sub-districts. This is an industrial and agricultural center, with a large international airport located near the city.
Map of Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is -3.972201, and the longitude is 122.514900. Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 58' 19.9236'' S and 122° 30' 53.6400'' E.
Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 58' 19.9236'' S|
|DMS Long||122° 30' 53.6400'' E|
Coordinates of Kendari City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)