Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.357315, 36.468292.
A small coastal city located near the same name strain running between the Black Sea and the Azov Sea, Kerch is famous with its large port, small picturesque bays and beaches. Kerch is considered to be one of the oldest cities in the country, with historic evidence showing the it was established by the Greek settlers over 25 hundred years ago. There are plenty of tourist attractions in and near the city, including the ruins of old Greek cities, a large historic fort, and few beautiful churches, as well as a few great beaches.
Map of Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine
Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine is 45.357315, and the longitude is 36.468292. Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 21' 26.3340'' N and 36° 28' 5.8512'' E.
Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 21' 26.3340'' N|
|DMS Long||36° 28' 5.8512'' E|
Coordinates of Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Kyiv Capital City Area, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)