Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.621025, 22.288229.
Situated on the river Uzh, Uzhhorod is the capital city of Zakarpattia Region, which is one of the westernmost parts of Ukraine. Historically, this part of the country used to belong to other nations, including Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, and others. Situated at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains, the city is a transportation and a commercial spot, with the population close to 115,000 people. There are many things to see in Uzhhorod, including some beautiful architecture in the city center.
Where is Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine on Map?
Road map of Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine
Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine is 48.621025, and the longitude is 22.288229. Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 37' 15.6900'' N and 22° 17' 17.6244'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 37' 15.6900'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 17' 17.6244'' E|
Coordinates of Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)