Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.629650, 33.535667.
Sevastopol is one of the largest cities of the Crimea, as well as a city with the special status of Ukraine. It is one of the most important ports and historical military port in the Crimea, with a large military base currently situated there. Sevastopol is known as a city of glory of the marines, with plenty of museums, monuments, etc related to the their history. There are many parks and good beaches in the neighborhoods of the city. The population of Sevastopol is close to 400,000 people.
Map of Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine
Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine is 44.629650, and the longitude is 33.535667. Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 37' 46.7400'' N and 33° 32' 8.4012'' E.
Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 37' 46.7400'' N|
|DMS Long||33° 32' 8.4012'' E|
Coordinates of Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Kyiv Capital City Area, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)