Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.988358, 36.232845.
Kharkiv is one of the largest cities of Ukraine. It is situated in northeastern part of the country, and it is the former capital city of the Ukrainian Republic (it's been the capital for about 15 years), and currently it is a key industrial and educational center, with over 30 Universities and International Higher educational establishments. It is a center of a large region, with numerous landmarks and tourist attractions, including local churches, parks, theaters, museums, scientific research centers, and so on.
Map of Kharkiv, Ukraine
Kharkiv, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kharkiv, Ukraine is 49.988358, and the longitude is 36.232845. Kharkiv, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 59' 18.0888'' N and 36° 13' 58.2420'' E.
Kharkiv, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 59' 18.0888'' N|
|DMS Long||36° 13' 58.2420'' E|
Coordinates of Kharkiv, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Kyiv Capital City Area, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)