Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.001560, 36.231537.
Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most important cities, the capital of the same name province and an education capital of eastern Ukraine. The city was founded in the middle of the 17th century, and currently there are over 1.4 million people living in Kharkiv. It is famous as a student's city, with 80 higher educational establishments. The city is a home to the largest square in Europe and one of the tallest churches in the world (Annunciation Cathedral of Kharkiv).
Where is Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine on Map?
Road map of Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine is 50.001560, and the longitude is 36.231537. Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 0' 5.6160'' N and 36° 13' 53.5332'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 0' 5.6160'' N|
|DMS Long||36° 13' 53.5332'' E|
Coordinates of Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ukraine
Also check out these related Cities.
- Donetsk, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (48.002777, 37.805279)
- Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Province, Ukraine (48.450001, 34.983334)
- Kyiv, Ukraine (50.450001, 30.523333)
- Uzhhorod, Zakarpattia Region, Ukraine (48.621025, 22.288229)
- Lviv, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.842957, 24.031111)
- Sevastopol, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.629650, 33.535667)
- Kerch, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.357315, 36.468292)
- Ternopil, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (49.553516, 25.594767)
- Yevpatoriya, the Crimea, Ukraine (45.190449, 33.366867)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine (49.988358, 36.232845)