Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.294445, 72.349724.
Khushāb (خوشاب) is a large city in Pakistan, which serves as the headquarters of Khushab Tehsil in the central part of the country, the province of Punjab. It is located 47 kilometers northwest of Sargodha. The city is home to the Khushab Nuclear Complex, a heavy water and plutonium production reactor, situated 30 kilometers south of the town of Jauharabad. The city is also the birthplace of Idris Azad, a poet, novelist, and journalist.
Where is Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan
Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.294445, and the longitude is 72.349724. Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 17' 40.0020'' N and 72° 20' 59.0064'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 17' 40.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 20' 59.0064'' E|
Coordinates of Khushāb, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)