Kilmore, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.292870, 144.951263.
A town of Kilmore is located in Australian state of Victoria, less than 40 miles north from Melbourne. With the population close to 7,000 people, Kilmore is a small community with very relaxed lifestyle. There are a few old historic buildings in the town. It is also a home to Assumption College and a few very respectable primary and secondary schools.
Map of Kilmore, VIC, Australia
Kilmore, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kilmore, VIC, Australia is -37.292870, and the longitude is 144.951263. Kilmore, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 17' 34.3320'' S and 144° 57' 4.5468'' E.
Kilmore, VIC, Australia elevation is 350 meters height, that is equal to 1,148 feet.
Kilmore, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 17' 34.3320'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 57' 4.5468'' E|
|Elevation (m)||350 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,148 feet|
Coordinates of Kilmore, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)