Normanton, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -17.667196, 141.071121.
Normanton is a small town in northern Queensland, Australia, situated near Mutton Hole Wetlands Conservation Park. It can be reached from Carpentaria town by highway 27. It is quite a small settlement, with the population close to 13 hundred people. It is also a great destination for those who enjoy bird-watching and exploring the nature of North Australia.
Map of Normanton, QLD, Australia
Normanton, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Normanton, QLD, Australia is -17.667196, and the longitude is 141.071121. Normanton, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 40' 1.9056'' S and 141° 4' 16.0356'' E.
Normanton, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 40' 1.9056'' S|
|DMS Long||141° 4' 16.0356'' E|
Coordinates of Normanton, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)