Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.019089, 35.002304.
Kitale is a city in Kenya, with the population exceeding 110,000 people. It is located in the western, the least deserted part of the country, thus, it is a center of agriculture and light industry, producing tea, coffee, beans, maize, etc. It is a home for the National Museum of Western Kenya, one of the largest and oldest museums in the whole country. Saiwa Swamp National Park is one more important attractions of the area.
Map of Kitale Kenya
Kitale Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kitale Kenya is 1.019089, and the longitude is 35.002304. Kitale Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 1' 8.7204'' N and 35° 0' 8.2944'' E.
Kitale Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 1' 8.7204'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 0' 8.2944'' E|
Coordinates of Kitale Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kenya
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya (-1.286389, 36.817223)
- Bungoma, Kenya (0.569525, 34.558376)
- Kisii, Kenya (-0.680482, 34.777061)
- Eldoret, Kenya (0.514277, 35.269779)
- Naivasha, Kenya (-0.717178, 36.431026)
- Malindi, Kenya (-3.219186, 40.116890)
- Kitui, Kenya (-1.375081, 37.995213)
- Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.254337, 36.681660)
- Nakuru, Kenya (-0.303099, 36.080025)
- Kitale Kenya (1.019089, 35.002304)