Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.053543, 37.648399.
Meru is a city and the capital of the same name county in central Kenya. It is situated near Mount Kenya National Park, just a few mole north of equator. The city was established in 1911 and today its population is close to 240,000 people. It is a commercial, educational, and cultural center, with a number of tourist attractions like local museums, Meru National Park, Buffalo Springs National Reserves, as well as fantastic Rutundu park where Prince William proposed Kate Middleton to marry him.
Map of Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya
Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya is 0.053543, and the longitude is 37.648399. Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 3' 12.7548'' N and 37° 38' 54.2364'' E.
Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||0° 3' 12.7548'' N|
|DMS Long||37° 38' 54.2364'' E|
Coordinates of Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kenya
Also check out these related Towns.
- Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya (0.053543, 37.648399)
- Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya (0.633948, 35.048561)
- Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya (0.599206, 34.779602)
- Narok, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.087543, 35.877064)
- Ahero, Kesumu, Kenya (-0.174439, 34.920338)
- Watamu, Kenya (-3.342547, 40.027416)
- Bamburi, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.996659, 39.718876)
- Mtwapa, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.943549, 39.745274)
- Misikhu, Bungoma, Kenya (0.718642, 34.754742)
- Siaya, Kenya (0.062629, 34.287807)