Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -3.342547, 40.027416.
A small town on the shores of the Indian Ocean, Watamu is a small neighborhood of Malindi, Kenya, situated near Arabuko Sokoke Forest. Watamu is not a tourist destination though there are plenty of sunny beaches, coral formations, wonderful nature and quiet places to relax. The town becomes a point of interest only for those who intend to visit the national park for safari or other outdoor activities. Watamu is a home to about 2 thousand people, with most of them being of Bajuni origin, but the local culture is mixed.
Where is Watamu, Kenya on Map?
Road map of Watamu, Kenya shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Watamu, Kenya
Watamu, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Watamu, Kenya is -3.342547, and the longitude is 40.027416. Watamu, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 20' 33.1692'' S and 40° 1' 38.6976'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 20' 33.1692'' S|
|DMS Long||40° 1' 38.6976'' E|
Coordinates of Watamu, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kenya
Also check out these related Towns.
- Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya (0.053543, 37.648399)
- Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya (0.633948, 35.048561)
- Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya (0.599206, 34.779602)
- Narok, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.087543, 35.877064)
- Ahero, Kesumu, Kenya (-0.174439, 34.920338)
- Watamu, Kenya (-3.342547, 40.027416)
- Bamburi, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.996659, 39.718876)
- Mtwapa, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.943549, 39.745274)
- Misikhu, Bungoma, Kenya (0.718642, 34.754742)
- Siaya, Kenya (0.062629, 34.287807)