Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.599206, 34.779602.
Webuye is a small town in the district of Bungoma, Kenya, situated about 27 miles east of Bungoma city. Despite being quite small and not too crowded (the population of Webuye is just about 22 thousand people), the town is heavy industrialized, with a few medium size factories producing chemicals, sugar, and other products. Besides, there is a large paper producing plant in Webuye, the Pan African Paper Mills, which is considered to be the largest in the whole region of African continent.
Where is Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya on Map?
Road map of Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya
Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya is 0.599206, and the longitude is 34.779602. Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 35' 57.1416'' N and 34° 46' 46.5672'' E.
Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||0° 35' 57.1416'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 46' 46.5672'' E|
Coordinates of Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kenya
Also check out these related Towns.
- Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya (0.053543, 37.648399)
- Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya (0.633948, 35.048561)
- Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya (0.599206, 34.779602)
- Narok, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.087543, 35.877064)
- Ahero, Kesumu, Kenya (-0.174439, 34.920338)
- Watamu, Kenya (-3.342547, 40.027416)
- Bamburi, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.996659, 39.718876)
- Mtwapa, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.943549, 39.745274)
- Misikhu, Bungoma, Kenya (0.718642, 34.754742)
- Siaya, Kenya (0.062629, 34.287807)