Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.633948, 35.048561.
Turbo is a small town Kenya and a part of Uasin Gishu county. It is situated near highway A104 and is a railroad town, established near a small railway station. There are about 8,000 people living in Turbo, with most of the population being Christian but a small portion of the people being Muslim. Those who travel by Highway A104 can stop by the town and have a bite in one of the local cafes.
Map of Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya
Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya is 0.633948, and the longitude is 35.048561. Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 38' 2.2128'' N and 35° 2' 54.8196'' E.
Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||0° 38' 2.2128'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 2' 54.8196'' E|
Coordinates of Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kenya
Also check out these related Towns.
- Meru, Meru Conty, Kenya (0.053543, 37.648399)
- Turbo, Uasin Gishu, Kenya (0.633948, 35.048561)
- Webuye, Bungoma, Kenya (0.599206, 34.779602)
- Narok, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.087543, 35.877064)
- Ahero, Kesumu, Kenya (-0.174439, 34.920338)
- Watamu, Kenya (-3.342547, 40.027416)
- Bamburi, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.996659, 39.718876)
- Mtwapa, Mombasa, Kenya (-3.943549, 39.745274)
- Misikhu, Bungoma, Kenya (0.718642, 34.754742)
- Siaya, Kenya (0.062629, 34.287807)