Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.998287, 10.035595.
Stavern is a small town in southern Norway, located 3 miles from the city of Larvik. It is a small resort, a civil port and a commercial spot, with the population close to 3,000 people. People who live in the town are found of arts and cultural life, and there are a great deal of fairs, exhibitions, conferences, and other events taking place annually.
Map of Stavern, Norway
Stavern, Norway Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stavern, Norway is 58.998287, and the longitude is 10.035595. Stavern, Norway is located at Norway country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 59' 53.8332'' N and 10° 2' 8.1420'' E.
Stavern, Norway Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 59' 53.8332'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 2' 8.1420'' E|
Coordinates of Stavern, Norway is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Norway
Also check out these related Towns.
- Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway (58.249500, 8.377200)
- Hellvik, Rogaland, Norway (58.478554, 5.877748)
- Olden, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway (61.835030, 6.806556)
- Askøy, Hordaland, Norway (60.484409, 5.188893)
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway (68.438499, 17.427261)
- Sirevåg, Rogaland, Norway (58.503872, 5.801892)
- Sandland, Finnmark, Norway (70.267319, 21.601418)
- Lærdal, Norway (61.100033, 7.472323)
- Forsand, Norway (58.903305, 6.104782)
- Ålesund, Norway (62.472229, 6.149482)