Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.353149, 93.560310.
Laaitui is a municipality in western Myanmar (Burma), located 2.5 miles west from the border between India and Burma. There are approximately 800 people living in the town. It has a great location in the highlands covered with green forest. There is a large Baptist Church located in the neighboring village, Muizawl.
Map of Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma)
Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) is 23.353149, and the longitude is 93.560310. Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 21' 11.3364'' N and 93° 33' 37.1160'' E.
Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 21' 11.3364'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 33' 37.1160'' E|
Coordinates of Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kyaukpadaung, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.844360, 95.125816)
- Ngazun Township, Ngazun, Myanmar (Burma) (21.896179, 95.688049)
- Dawei, Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar (14.187175, 98.209534)
- Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) (21.622005, 95.247688)
- Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) (18.429764, 95.551231)
- Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) (20.368446, 93.271866)
- Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) (23.353149, 93.560310)
- Lung Sha Yang, Myanmar (Burma) (27.167339, 97.549095)
- Ka Mar Se, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.226398, 96.626640)
- Shwenyaung, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.765022, 96.942863)