Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.622005, 95.247688.
Yesagyo is a small municipality in central Myanmar (Burma), located in the eastern part of Magway Province. The town has an advantageous location near place where the Chindwin River joins the Irrawaddy River. Thus, the area is perfectly provided with water which is excellent for agriculture. There are a few historic pagodas and a church in the town. Yesagyo is also a center of transportation and commerce, with a small railway station located in the town.
Where is Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) on Map?
Road map of Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma)
Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) is 21.622005, and the longitude is 95.247688. Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 37' 19.2180'' N and 95° 14' 51.6768'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 37' 19.2180'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 14' 51.6768'' E|
Coordinates of Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kyaukpadaung, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.844360, 95.125816)
- Ngazun Township, Ngazun, Myanmar (Burma) (21.896179, 95.688049)
- Dawei, Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar (14.187175, 98.209534)
- Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) (21.622005, 95.247688)
- Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) (18.429764, 95.551231)
- Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) (20.368446, 93.271866)
- Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) (23.353149, 93.560310)
- Lung Sha Yang, Myanmar (Burma) (27.167339, 97.549095)
- Ka Mar Se, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.226398, 96.626640)
- Shwenyaung, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.765022, 96.942863)