Minbya, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.368446, 93.271866.
Minbya is a small town with about 20 thousand residents, located in the southwestern corner of Myanmar (Burma). The area is famous with its very rough and harsh climate, with a long season of rains in autumn and a long season of hot weather in summer. As a result, there are quite frequent natural disasters taking place in local towns. Thus, since the beginning of the 21st century, there were two serious natural disasters in Minbya caused by excessive rains and fire.
Where is Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) on Map?
Road map of Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Minbya, Myanmar (Burma)
Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) is 20.368446, and the longitude is 93.271866. Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 22' 6.4056'' N and 93° 16' 18.7176'' E.
Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 22' 6.4056'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 16' 18.7176'' E|
Coordinates of Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kyaukpadaung, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.844360, 95.125816)
- Ngazun Township, Ngazun, Myanmar (Burma) (21.896179, 95.688049)
- Dawei, Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar (14.187175, 98.209534)
- Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) (21.622005, 95.247688)
- Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) (18.429764, 95.551231)
- Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) (20.368446, 93.271866)
- Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) (23.353149, 93.560310)
- Lung Sha Yang, Myanmar (Burma) (27.167339, 97.549095)
- Ka Mar Se, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.226398, 96.626640)
- Shwenyaung, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.765022, 96.942863)