Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.429764, 95.551231.
Nattalin is a large municipality located in southwestern part of Myanmar (Burma), about 45 miles away from the seashores. It is the headquarters of a small district and a community with the population close to 13 thousand people. The area is a part of Bago region, famous with its tropical climate with plenty of rainfalls and cool winters.
Map of Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma)
Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) is 18.429764, and the longitude is 95.551231. Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 25' 47.1504'' N and 95° 33' 4.4316'' E.
Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 25' 47.1504'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 33' 4.4316'' E|
Coordinates of Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kyaukpadaung, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.844360, 95.125816)
- Ngazun Township, Ngazun, Myanmar (Burma) (21.896179, 95.688049)
- Dawei, Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar (14.187175, 98.209534)
- Yesagyo, Myanmar (Burma) (21.622005, 95.247688)
- Nattalin, Myanmar (Burma) (18.429764, 95.551231)
- Minbya, Myanmar (Burma) (20.368446, 93.271866)
- Laaitui, Myanmar (Burma) (23.353149, 93.560310)
- Lung Sha Yang, Myanmar (Burma) (27.167339, 97.549095)
- Ka Mar Se, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.226398, 96.626640)
- Shwenyaung, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.765022, 96.942863)